clownfish sleeping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes you used glass for the curved I'm just gonna use egg crate and no hinge how hard is it to glue flat edge? Just put a dab of super glue gel on each piece and stick the flat edge to then?

yes just like that
just takes patients getting it straight

if you find a sharp edge just file it with a nail file
but 99% of it has no sharp edges
the square mesh is about 7/16ths of a inch so it's almost a 1 out 100 chance you'll have a escapee

Here is what I want to add
2 spotted cardinals
2 firefish
1 orange spotted goby
1 citrinis orange goby
1 six line wrasse

Would any of those be able to jump thru holes?

I haven't had any escapee's yet
they would have to hit the square whole dead on and thats a 1 in a million shot

the 2 fire fish may fight other than that your stock list looks good
I would do 1 fire fish
check out my profile for my stock list
maybe you will get ideas

my clowns are getting where they are not as skittish I held a large flake in between my finger and held it under water and they both came up and ate off of it

They are not as active today but they seem to be fine
Got my refractometer today and its saying 1.024 and the lfs said my hydrometer was off by 4 and I'm getting 1.021 on it

Ok my fault I was using the same pipette to do the distilled as well as salt.I used I regular eye dropper that I use to fill API tubes and rinse out and calibrated then used the pipette to do salt and I'm getting 1.025 :)

I need something to go across the front between the light and the eggcrate. The eggcrate is really bright when you are staring at the tank

ForumRunner_20130131_213456.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130131_213427.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130131_213427.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 96
could always raise your light a hair and add a shade

sort of like this

attachment.php

I figured I will get a piece of plexi or something and paint it black and slide it down between the legs and the light and notch the bottom to fit inside the eggcrate then when I want to remove it just slide it up. It will clear my access panel in the front so I can feed and stuff. I like holding the food and letting the fish eat

Back
Top Bottom