Coco Worms and Feather dusters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I guess this is an easy question....Are they the same creature basically? The coco worms look much more colorful and their care is listed about the same on websites.

Thanks!!

I'd like to know this too also I saw this programme today and they had these Xmas tree worms they looked amazing, do you know anything about these Carey?

Thanks for the link, but maybe I'm having a blonde moment but I'm still as confused.

I guess bottom line question is would a coco worm do well in a 125g reef tank? Can I get a coco and a feather duster? They are both water column eaters arent they?

Thanks for any further input!

Mjpendrey said:
I'd like to know this too also I saw this programme today and they had these Xmas tree worms they looked amazing, do you know anything about these Carey?

I know the xmas tree worms have some sort of commensal relationship with the porites Sps coral they live in. You have to care for the coral to keep the worms.

I have read they are pretty jar to keep too just another one to add to my list that I really want but cannot have!! So far it is Green Mandarin, Sun coral and Xmas Tree Worm :(

I think I may try another feather duster or a coco worm. For all I know the worm that left his home in my 125g might be making anew one somewhere else that i can't see. :) Well I'm hoping anyways'

Back
Top Bottom