coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I was concerned about the flame hawk getting along with him.

A flame angel would look great in this black tank. The red off this guy almost glows red under these purple plus lights

coffeetwitch said:
Cool. I was concerned about the flame hawk getting along with him.

A flame angel would look great in this black tank. The red off this guy almost glows red under these purple plus lights

Just gotta get rid of ur nox... Lol...

we just went in to the local fish store to look and get some things for the ram tank and then all of a sudden there was a lawnmower blenny in a bag. besides that, they where decent enough to throw in a smalllll piece of coralline encrusted rock so now its a long waiting game.

flame hawk still alive and hungry the lawnmower was under a rock all night and hasnt come out yet to eat. but there is food available.

I guess in the right light mine has an eerie blue set of eyes. lol I just love his behavior and how he looks with those eyebrows lol

i still say they look like the character off farescape. if your not familiar with it. get on netflix add it to your instant que get a big ripe tomato and enjoy the series. shame it only went to season 4

lawnmower came out sat on a different rock and when back to his hole. the clip with the red marine algae is on the opposite side of the tank. im just glad he made it through the night.

yes he really looks that red.

img_1563499_0_c7b383fd93e3fd29dd1f241a03535b0d.jpg

img_1563499_1_a2073176a88120d43efe8c9d94266585.jpg

img_1563499_2_ef65a9bc6c0a422439ea60b7f1bf5299.jpg

angel is curious about him but nothing too hostile yet.

What a beautiful fish! The red pops!(y)

Trust me... He will be full of personality... Mine still stares down my dog when it's at the tank... Lol

lol thats awesome they are still new to the tank. i think its cool that they do what they do this early in the game.

i would like more movement in there besides the angel. i suppose the clowns will add some when i get them.

i was thinking maybe a wrasse. idk.

we just got back from the lfs and traded sweety pies home made salsa for 2 german blue rams, while she was catching fish i was walking around looking at the saltwater fish and saw

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Reef Aquariums: McCosker's Flasher Wrasse

im thinking this would be a good fish for this tank. they actually had two of them, one was maybe 2"ish long and the other 1"ish long.... $30 i had to walk away from them until i checked in here. i could buy a lot of pvc for the 75g for 30. but if they you guys can highly recommend them as hardy at that size i may have to go back for one. i just dont want it to be dinner for anyone now and not if they are hard to keep alive after picking one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom