coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a starfish in a good tank and it only lasted about a week or so before it slowly started loosing it's legs...:-( I don't think I will be trying another one anytime soon. The serpent star is a good alternative though, I've had mine for months now. :)

Oh, man... not good... Where did it get it from? How long have you had it now?

Probably too late but qt the angel. Garlic slowed down ich in my tank, but hasn't actually "killed" it as of now. Just a fore warning, going the garlic route will fill your house with an overwhelming garlic smell....and its not easy to get rid of

huma-huma said:
Probably too late but qt the angel. Garlic slowed down ich in my tank, but hasn't actually "killed" it as of now. Just a fore warning, going the garlic route will fill your house with an overwhelming garlic smell....and its not easy to get rid of

But garlic smells delicious......

i dont see much of anything on the angel. granted when im right in front of the tank he doesnt come out much but on an all black fish i would expect to be able to see white dots. not that im complaining.

i did notice that i reallllly have to clean the glass. its got spill stains all over it.

my midnight is worrying me a bit. he keeps poking around at my starfish. may have gotten a good nip at him. maybe just dealing with someone new in the tank, but i have no where for the star to go if my nox keeps poking.

coffeetwitch said:
my midnight is worrying me a bit. he keeps poking around at my starfish. may have gotten a good nip at him. maybe just dealing with someone new in the tank, but i have no where for the star to go if my nox keeps poking.

Which star fish? I saw a chocolate chip one today, but not reef safe...

same family as a cc. thats why its in this fowlr. specifically its the one on the left of the picture a page or two back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom