coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
true true. one day i will probably order online, but at this very moment imma say no. kinda like that diy overflow i was so against doing at the start of my 75g tank. and now its in the garage waiting for the paint to cure.

Haha. I tried making a PVC overflow.... It didn't work and I was impatient so I just bought one of the box overflows lol

lol tell me about it... first one was a 1" pvc. my goal was to get something to flow 800gph after everything i spent on r and d im still ahead of the game.

It's too confusing. Maybe if I had a table saw so I could easily cut up the pipes instead of a hand saw, I would've tried again.

slitherbomb said:
It's too confusing. Maybe if I had a table saw so I could easily cut up the pipes instead of a hand saw, I would've tried again.

I had an old hack saw from way back when. And drew several marks around the tube to keep me on track and close enough. Ha. Sweety pie is a saint for letting me do it all in the living room.

Store boughts are defiantly cleaner and look better

Wrasse would be nice but I think, at least from what I remember that you have in the tank that you might be nearing the full mark. :-(

With 6 I think you're at your limit lol. I wouldn't include the star or the urchin in my mind. :)

I only have 7 fish in my 125g! LOL Soon to be 8....

Kio707 said:
Oh, man... what happened?

Idk. Sweety pie said nothing visible on him. He has been shy the past couple days. I'm sure he was eating. Maybe not as much as he was when we first got him.

I liked him. For being a cardinal he had personality. I thought.

I'll stop after the clowns. Thank you Carey.

Kio707 said:
I'm sorry bro.......

Me too. Down side of this sport. You start liking something and your always at risk of waking up and it not. I should have known something was up when decided to start hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom