coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Jessie. I am pulling for him. I lost a blue/green cromis today also. :-( It was the smallest of the three. He seemed to be doing fine and then I saw him stuck to the power head. Hope he pulls through but. Got my fingers, toes and eyse crossed for you and him.

Yeah, but think of all it has to do to really establish itself. Cycling can't be easy, then u start throwing in fish after fish to something that just got new bacteria and set up. Like asking a new born to eat a steak. Go with good, hardy fish for now. This is just my experience and opinion. I could be wrong. Look how long it took before I could keep a tang.. Lost 2 before these guys came along. And u know my other loses... Just don't wanna see u go through the same thing, Jesse...

not really fish after fish, but i get what your saying. im putting the breaks on about lots of stuff, suppose i could press down harder.

fyi. it didnt take long for me to figure out how to gum stake. at least thats what my mom told me.

Man Jessie. I am pulling for him. I lost a blue/green cromis today also. :-( It was the smallest of the three. He seemed to be doing fine and then I saw him stuck to the power head. Hope he pulls through but. Got my fingers, toes and eyse crossed for you and him.

sorry for your loss. and im sorry for mine.

thanks david. the tank will just have to adj to the addition of the banggai and more cuc latter in the week until next payday.

coffeetwitch said:
new set of rules for me to live by, no fish strait off the plane unless i order them online.

I know the awesome place I get my fish out get deliveries on Thursday and will hold the fish 2 weeks. If anything happens to it, they eat the lost. They have really earned my trust, but the book they use sucks. Lol.

coffeetwitch said:
thanks david. the tank will just have to adj to the addition of the banggai and more cuc latter in the week until next payday.

Cuc won't bother the tank to bad. Is the cardinal tank bred?

i guess frog fish. ive been looking at them online and my lfs has one. the more i watch the one at the lfs the more i like it. but ive read that any fish i put in the tank is potentially expensive food. true or false? i think they are cute and fun to watch. at least the one at the lfs.

coffeetwitch said:
i guess frog fish. ive been looking at them online and my lfs has one. the more i watch the one at the lfs the more i like it. but ive read that any fish i put in the tank is potentially expensive food. true or false? i think they are cute and fun to watch. at least the one at the lfs.

Look at the comparability listing on LA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom