coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks redsea. i at least now know i have a spot reserved for one in this tank. i know its not a fancy fish that some would keep in thier tanks. but it made a large enough impression on me in the day i had it.

Sorry for your loss. I feel the same with a 6 line. My reef will get one eventually

I miss my royalgramma and coral beauty as well. Will deff be getting both again

yeah but where to keep them? dont think ill be getting another tank soon, even as much as i said i was or was hoping to.

An angler needs what a 30 gallon. Just watch Cl ya never know the deals that will turn up. I was to get 2 14 gallon jbj cubes for 75 and the guy sold em before I could pick em up

And fish deff do as does my beaded dragon and bull dog. My gold sevrums silver dollars blood parrots and rams know when its time to eat and the dance and beg for food.

true. gotta get caught up on bills. while still making progress on this tank. sweety pie just getting used to having more space back too after we broke down the 75g. we are down to only 3 tanks now. and a small one that we have been using as the cichlid baby tank. but after a heater malfunction. its empty. we may convert that over to a sw qt.

I deff know what ya mean on bills. Deff got a lot to pay for as well just getting married the 15th of last month fish help me relax so i make sure to find ways to fit em into the budget

hahaha same here.

well i suppose unless i do something stupid i wont have anything to report or add to this thread until next payday. no wait, reefcleaners has a shipment for me.

i put together my own cuc. ha im sure i over ordered some things and missed others.
i also ordered some macro and pods.

so aside from that and me doing something stupid ill have nothing to report until next payday.

Thanks for reminding me I need pods lol. Plus a bulb in my biocube blew this morn. And ya sound like me waiting for my tank to cycle. All though I am happy to say start in to see rocks covered in purple.

ha my tank has no purple. i had to steal a rock out of sweety pies tank to get some in this one. hoping it will color up the rest of the rock i have.

It will come. My bc29 had none when I brought it home in august and its coming along a lot now. It jus appeared out of no where in my 125

I love all the different colors of coraline algae. I have purple, pink, neon green... Lol.

Yes. I have a few little spots of neon green and the pink. Also there's a dark red. I had it once but don't know where it is now after I moved all the rock. Purple is definitely the most abundant though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom