coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree.

it was a weird find if you ask me. i don't think he usually carries them.
he had a few fish in this week that he doesn't typically stock, too bad we don't have a 125+ set up waiting for fish.

now if anyone is breeding clown fish and wants to sell me a couple supper pretty healthy ones, you would be helping me out.

ha i would have said thank you but i had nothing to do with the fish except for having the dumb luck of seeing it before someone else.

ha... i know its a lot of black, but!!!! it works in real life. i can actually see it well with the light on and a cool little Houdini diapering act when the lights go off.

I hope it does look awesome irl. That is one beautiful fish. I went to my lfs in hopes of finding something cool and they had a bunch of wrasses this week. They had a big blue headed wrasse for $9 which I was so tempted to get. Nothing like this though.

he really does. im rally glad i found him.

ive started dreading the next morning with new fish since we lost the blue tang and that one spot over night.

went to the lfs to see about that black ice clown... it may be awhile before i get one but he is working on it for me.

picked up some substrate for my 75's sump, (yay finally making a step to finishing it up)

walked by the sw tanks to see if he had a flame angel. then i saw this.

img_1549896_0_ed0b28859d73799c220ba777878e3a69.jpg

img_1549896_1_927e7069eb0cf10c6b61d49124169a7c.jpg

midnight angel at a fair price!

Very cool angel! You don't see those too often! I like them a lot!

its cool watching him swim from in front of the background to in front of a rock... you can see him just fine but then pop black on white. ill feel better after he makes it through to the morning.

coffeetwitch said:
its cool watching him swim from in front of the background to in front of a rock... you can see him just fine but then pop black on white. ill feel better after he makes it through to the morning.

So how is he doing? It is always a good sign when they are alive the next morning LOL.

still alive and kicking. it is nice to see. still shy, and still kind of twitchy, he was twitchy in the store too. i wonder if thats a bad thing.

coffeetwitch said:
still alive and kicking. it is nice to see. still shy, and still kind of twitchy, he was twitchy in the store too. i wonder if thats a bad thing.

Just stress... He'll calm down...

just got back from petco. with another 40b and a stand this time. got it for our rams since we sold their 55g. i think they will be happier in it than the 55. got a rain check on another one just in case something came up(flame angel).

im watching this fish and i dont think its twitchy so much as it makes big, quick, sharp balance adjustments. this one is definitely fun to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom