coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may catch heck for this but it works for me. I have had a cc starfish for prob 2 months and haven't target fed him a single time, in fact all he does is cruise all over the tank and he seems healthy as a horse. From what I understand they don't really need all that much in terms of food.

this guy isnt moving. first day in he was on the glass. now nothing. but h will be four inches from where i left him if you give him enough time. so idk

i sure hope so. i dont want to watch this thing decompose in my tank thinking oh he's just getting used to the tank.

Is that red?? It looks really similar to the african general star at my LFS. They feed it fish. Sorry. Can't really see the coloring from the pic

im going to go with still alive just slow to want to move around the tank.

i put half a fish under him earlier today. picked him up and the fish is gone. given that it was frozen then i cut it in half then thawed i doubt it swam away. so he had to have eaten it.

coffeetwitch said:
im going to go with still alive just slow to want to move around the tank.

i put half a fish under him earlier today. picked him up and the fish is gone. given that it was frozen then i cut it in half then thawed i doubt it swam away. so he had to have eaten it.

Nope I think the fish swam away

thats what we originally wanted but he said it would take awhile to get in.
the place he orders from doesnt always have them.

this is the picture that he txt me its the one on the left.
img_1576219_0_278564ddb097bc68ada5e36ad1370073.jpg

Hahahah fish swam away. My Red Sea Star has been in the same spot since I got him in last night too. Not moved.

its reassuring to hear thats its more of a normal behavior for stars.

hahaha, don't look at my comments being "normal", I'm just relaying what it's doing, I've not got a clue yet what is normal with any of this hobby, heck I'm even wondering if we are all normal. LMAO.

I'm liking em kio. as long as this on stops dealing me out I'll keep that opinion. Don't you have a serpent star?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom