copperband and clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpaparazzo

Aquarium Advice Regular
I decided last week to take the plunge and by this fish..I absolutely love it. i know alot of people have problems feeding with them and so I was worried..It likes to hang down below in the rocks but it does come out alot. When feeding it catches some of the formula on the way down. So I started to get a little nervous that it wasnt geting enough but the last two days the weirdest thing has been going on and I dont know if its a coincidence or Im just losing the mind.- 8O

At feeding time, my two clowns and chromis begin there daily pigout fest. Sucking up everything like a vacuum but now the clowns are taking food into there mouth swimming down to the rocks where the copperband is and releasing the food, then the copper is eating..I was like no way I just didnt see that. THen during the next feeding I was at work and my wife fed them (I didnt tell her about this) and she called me and told me that clowns were bringing food to the copper..So its happened twice now and Im anxious to feed tonight to see if it does it again..

Anyone else ever experience something like this?????

I KNOW I KNOW , Its probably just a coincidence but a cool one at that!

Back
Top Bottom