Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

I haven't had much of a problem with hitch hikers on coral, if you buy frags instead of colonies it's a heck of a lot cheaper, and you can see the problems a lot easier. I actually got a stomotella snail on one of my frags since I saw him when I was acclimating the frags in a container, it was easy to quarantine it. Found out it was good and put it in my tank.

needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

WOW! That is some list! I was looking at frags. My coral shop has huge tubs with various coral. Wouldn't an infestation be on all of them?

Old 01-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

All depending on what it is. Most likely not but some algae is crazy. Just don't pour the water the corals came in into the tank.

needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coral

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com