Corallife Power Compact Adjustable Mounting Legs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a coralife PC light and was wondering if the mounting legs will work to make it easier to open the glass top? I have a wooden canopy It's a pain taking the canopy off and moving the light back in order to open the glass to feed etc. I saw they sell adjustable mounting legs but was wondering about the canopy? Thanks

well I have the legs on my coralife, but I don't have a canopy. It's very easy to lift the the top up with the legs, but I'm not sure how well the legs would work with a canopy because the legs have to hang over the side of the top of the tank (like the canopy does).

hey I didn't know if there were other Arizona people here. I was just about to pm one of the admins about starting our own Arizona regional forum.

I'm located near south mountain.

xxnonamexx said:
I have a coralife PC light and was wondering if the mounting legs will work to make it easier to open the glass top? I have a wooden canopy It's a pain taking the canopy off and moving the light back in order to open the glass to feed etc. I saw they sell adjustable mounting legs but was wondering about the canopy? Thanks

Got the same problem. I never bothered with the legs because I would still have to move the light... On mine I started flipping the light up like a door. Mine stands on it's back pretty well, and then I can lift the glass door. I spent a year taking the canopy off, and setting the light to the side of the tank before I figured that out.

stusclan said:
Arizona regional forum sounds awesome - how do we start one?

Sorry for the threadjack, I'll try to make this the last post in this thread. I sent a PM to fishfreak asking about starting one. So keep your eye's pealed to the regional section of aa.

Back
Top Bottom