Corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watch the starfish because starfish aren't really sensitive to air but some are so just monitor it for a week or two. Also if you ever do put corals or anything other than fish just put the bag in the aquarium. Don't worry a little water from that bag will escape but its alright so next time don't take the risk

Also if you ever want a rare coral like mine do research and find a real retailer and if it costs more than other websites it proves more that its authentic

Fishfreak1 said:
Just watch the starfish because starfish aren't really sensitive to air but some are so just monitor it for a week or two. Also if you ever do put corals or anything other than fish just put the bag in the aquarium. Don't worry a little water from that bag will escape but its alright so next time don't take the risk

Okay, and its a red starfish. Also, thanks a lot for all your input and help.

If you need any more help you know where to find me. Also I'm starting my first tank over 50 gallons soon and I'll transfer the corals to it check my thread out maybe you know something I don't know.

Okay, good luck and I'm sure I won't know anything you wouldn't already know. I do a lot of reading. I just like to ask questions here to give more input.

Back
Top Bottom