is finishing up its cure(I hope) and I noticed some white film/webbing stuff of some the sponge and other stuff on the rock. I had been blowing it off with a baster but I had not done it in awhile.
After hitting it tonight, a round ball thing fell off and a pretty orange sponge started breaking up. Should I try and work the rest of this off the rock or leave it? Ammonia was at .25 tonight and the rock has been getting 50% water changes every other day. Remaining clams are still attached as well.