Cost of 210G All-Glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwwill0

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can someone please give me an estimated cost of a 210-Gallon Reef-Ready All-Glass Aquarium. I am trying to set up a budget for my tank upgrade! :D

Given that tank prices can vary widly depending on where you are in the country I would say your best bet would be to call around to a half dozen fish stores in your area and get quotes.

That sounds about right - I'd say about $750.00 - $1,000.00. Our 180g was $675.00 drilled. Oh - but that was including the iron stand.

if your looking top up grade make sure its drilled!!!!!!!!!!!! every where has there own price because different company use different thickens of glass, so it might be cheep at one place but the glass might not be as thick... make sure you do some looking into and dont buy the cheepest tank cause in 3 years when you have your saltwater tank set up just the way you have always wanted it..... it might be time to reseal it ...id go for the thickest glass with reason for the best price.

I will probably go with the "ALL-GLASS Aquarium" (www.all-glass.com) brand, drilled with two overflows. I don't know what the glass thickness is for this size tank from them. Does anyone think this is not a good brand to get?

Right. What are the dimentions.

I just mention the weight as something to be aware of when it comes time to place the tank at its hopfully final resting place.

Alot of people go acrylic when you get into tanks that size simply because of the wight and the glass thickness.

Back
Top Bottom