critter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J9demaine

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just been sat watching this fella take a swim n settle on gravel for a munch. Is he ok to be in there? Keep posting pics of things we find but want to make sure their ok until fully up on research. Also found a tiny snail wiv a white shell today

Camera fault lol trying to zoom in on him so can see him more clearly

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131121_180754.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131121_180754.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 82
  • ForumRunner_20131121_180814.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131121_180814.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 76
Thankyou :) found another bristle worm today a baby. How many should you allow in the tank that u can see of before u remove them? Got quite a chunky fella living in rocks. My partner isnt a fan of them ha

I don't mind them but if you see any that are really big it probably means you are over feeding. I wouldn't stress about how many you have unless you are seeing a ton every day. I like them personally :)

The first time we saw the big one he was quite big already. Only bought the live rock that day so must of lived in it a while!! Thanx for ur help

We have been told for a tank this size that we wont need a skimmer but theres loads of crap collecting on top of water. Powerheads should arrive tomorrow. Do u still recommend a skimmer?

Back
Top Bottom