Custum Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrndHog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well after pondering for two months on where I want to place a tank in my home, I came up with putting it in a existing closet in my office. The other side of the closet (backside) faces a hall way leading to my bed room. One side of the tank would fit flush on the hallway wall, after making the hole for it in the closet. The other side would be facing into my office. After doing some carpentry work to the closet walls and maybe hanging some cabnetry above the tank I think it would look outstanding.

The size tank that would fit perfect would be a 60 wide X 24 deep X 24 high. 72 is to wide and 48 would not get that aw feeling. I am going to make my own stand since its going to be more or less in the wall when Im done with it.

Can anybody refer me to a company that makes special (custom) tanks?

i don't know about custom tanks but mines is a 95g... 60 x20x20.. so i'm pretty sure that they should have your specs.. mines is a TruVu

Would I have to go through a store to order this size or could I get it directly from thru manufacure.

I'm going to check on this Monday, just thought maybe someone out here purchased one right from the manufacture

I did find a 60x24x24 at customaquatics.com and I thinks its a truvu, I'm also checking into that Monday.

Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom