Cycle qestions????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I were u id spend the money on a few corals and some inverts and pick up a bottle of copepods. Let's them get nice and established.. nice food for you fish... what size is your tank.

Do that for a few monthes before getting fish... if you get the urge to buy something just pick up another frag of some sort.

jsmith said:
If I were u id spend the money on a few corals and some inverts and pick up a bottle of copepods. Let's them get nice and established.. nice food for you fish... what size is your tank.

21 gallon wall mounted tanks 65x26x4

Problem is I can't think of any u should post another post asking what poeple think. there are fish that would be fine in that set up but I can't think of any off hand.

jsmith said:
Problem is I can't think of any u should post another post asking what poeple shink there are fish that would be fine in that set up but I can't think of any off hand.

Will do that, thanks for ur help

If I were u id.. ( and some poeple will disagree) but get that bottle of copepods..pick up a psycodelic mandarin and make that my show fish and only keep that one....and now with it being 4 inchs wide ur going to be limited on corals my frogspawm in my now fathers tank is a volleyball size frags are usally 4 inches

Flake said:
You do realize that bottle of copepods would last about a day?

I told him in earlyer posts to buy one and let them establish for a few monthes.

Back
Top Bottom