Cycling a new reef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacobsal91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ill post pics soon if you guys are interested. I got a 20 high reef that im cycling right now but theres no live rock in the tank yet. I didnt use live sand but im hoping the sand i put in becomes live at some point.. Im going to put the live rock in the tank in a few days is that ok or is that gunna mess up the cycling process?

Ill post pics soon if you guys are interested. I got a 20 high reef that im cycling right now but theres no live rock in the tank yet. I didnt use live sand but im hoping the sand i put in becomes live at some point.. Im going to put the live rock in the tank in a few days is that ok or is that gunna mess up the cycling process?

The sand will become live over time. As for live rock I would get it asap. It will speed your cycling time.

Yeah ive been wanting too, Just been putting it off but todays pay day so no better day than today! Haha thanks guys

Lookin good so far, We got a baby watchman goby at my job. Gunna keep him with a misbar percula clown when its
Done :)

image-2652700466.jpg

Back
Top Bottom