cycling with damsel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS IS WHY:

I tried doing water tests on my own and was getting pretty weird results, probably becuase I was doing something wrong.

I filled a cup of my water and took it to my local aquarium store (not petco or petsmart a legit fish store that only sells saltwater stuff).

I told the guy it has been about a week or less with my live sand and rock.

He did the tests and told me everything is almost exactly where it should be.

He told me to go home and do a 10% water change, and then I can add a few fish and some snails and crabs.

If I knew my water was bad, I would not buy damsel just so it would specifically cycle my tank.

Obviously my cycle is not complete since its only been about a week, but I just what the lfs guy told me.

Back to what another person posted, you said that you didn't have any good LFS, they all had dead fish in their tanks and algea. (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f14/purchasing-fish-online-130764.html)

I've been following your threads that you've posted, (not stalking, i'm at work so I have nothing better to do) and this is the only thread that you've replied in. There is tons of experience here that has all the answers you need. If your here and you want advice, they you probably should take it.

I'm far from being an expert, but if I come to a forum for advice (hence aquariumadvice.com) then i'm going to take the advice. Sorry for being so.... well no i'm not sorry, its just irritating.

Back
Top Bottom