daryls new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my 2 165 watt less on at the moment I'm going to buy another 2 and see if that is any better iv been copping a bit of grief from some fellow reefers because I want eBay leds and not radions or kessils I find these to do just fine ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427176157.638411.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427176176.321426.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah ahah I got a lot of grief because I was manually dosing as well and don't have an ato but it will all come in time haha

I have an ATO and I manually dose sometimes. It isn't like you are dumping a cup full of stuff into the sump, yeah know?
Though I must say, life is a ton easier with the ATO and with the ability to use my reeflink to control my vortechs and radions.

That would be good but I'd need 4 at least on this tank and at almost $1000 each I can't justify it

I absolute love my AutoAqua Smart ATO. I highly recommend it if you're looking to get one in the future. EBay Chinese LEDs? Fine by me. Can't beat them for the price, I've had no complaints on mine. Though there are some really nice features on the high end LEDs.

Bit of an update I was searching for new lenses because I'm running 90degree ones at the moment and with 2 fixtures it's not enough. I'm gonna need another 2 lights still but for now I have removed all lenses I know this will effect par but most my acros are high up anyway here are some pics iv noticed my corals that were in the dark are now looking better ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428763075.688026.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428763138.974489.jpg before and after pics

Looking very nice! Ever gonna consider a little later of sand on the bottom of are you gonna wait it out for a nice coralline floor?

I'm gonna add a bunch of Zoas and see if I can get them to matt over the whole bottom also have some acro and pocci on the base I think it would look pretty cool here are a few more pics ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428808194.196824.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428808235.094097.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428808261.445413.jpg

Yeah haha I got some eagle eyes so they should take off pretty quick I'm trying to get some darth mauls apparently they grow like weeds but cost 50 pp

Yeah haha I got some eagle eyes so they should take off pretty quick I'm trying to get some darth mauls apparently they grow like weeds but cost 50 pp

Green Bay Packers look nice and outgrow any zoa I've ever owned. I would have given you a chunk of them about a month ago.

LOL @ "Green Bay Packers". I wonder if there is a copyright infringement going on here....

*Green Bay Packerz
LOL. There. The name is appropriate as they are solid green with and an orange center.

They look real nice I'll try find some all the nice stuff from Aus is sent to you guys hahah I'm considering selling my bonsai acro i got offered $45 for it do you think that's pretty fair ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428922227.289905.jpg

They look real nice I'll try find some all the nice stuff from Aus is sent to you guys hahah I'm considering selling my bonsai acro i got offered $45 for it do you think that's pretty fair View attachment 269933

If thats a regular plug that it is covering then I'd say it seems fair. Why would you want to get t rid of it though? I got a buddy that has a ton of green bay packers plus the ones I have him. He would still then for dirt cheap but I don't know what shipping would cost to Australia. My guess would be very high.

I think I may have some similar to that yeah it's a standard plug it was higher but I fragged it for someone and they were gonna give me some frags back but never did I'm quiet disappointed they won't return any messages ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428969116.653015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom