daryls new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah karma will get them haha I'm on the lookout for another one I want a bigger one

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They were just eBay I thing they were ever grow they do ones for planted tanks just got more red light

Had a rock collapse today so a few accidentally fragged acros. Got someone coming over tomorrow to do a water change on the tank

Had a rock collapse today so a few accidentally fragged acros. Got someone coming over tomorrow to do a water change on the tank

Yikes! Those are always scary. I hope it didn't mess up to much stuff badly!

Wasn't to bad the acros seem to be doing alright I found a few frags that went missing as well so it was a win in the end really needing to get an ato now

Things are going steady still not much to report got 3 choc chip Monti frags and a Dallas :) also got this blue acro ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431524682.265279.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431524704.531809.jpg

I'm not to sure I'll have a look online and see if I can find out haha

Couple of growth shots ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433251197.239297.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433251247.455173.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433251267.490188.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1433251295.286566.jpg
The first 3 are one weeks growth the last pic is about 3 months

Back
Top Bottom