Day 11 of reef setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know where you got that people were being arrogant. The OP asked questions and asked for advice and that's what she got..I may have missed something but I don't see anyone trying to act "high and mighty" just giving the best information they can to make this as easy, fun, and save as much time and money as possible..your new to this site obviously but if you would give it a chance you would realize 99% of the people on here legitimately just want to help but as with everything there will always be that 1%

he might be referring to my caps wording but who knows. I agree with you I don't see anybody acting "high & mighty".

can we keep this on track and not get this thread locked.

I have done water tests for the last 2 days and I everything is now good finally...all the animals inside are thriving...I have the 2 clowns and there is one damsel that lives in the back of a big piece of LR in there...I don't want to tear the tank apart and I have tried a lot of ways like creeping out to the living room in the middle of the night and using a flashlight and net and he stills senses me haha..will one small dominoe really stress my clowns or anything else in there? Because its to the point now where i am over trying to get him..also I have copopods running around on a piece of branch rock at night...they don't cause problems right?...

I have done water tests for the last 2 days and I everything is now good finally...all the animals inside are thriving...I have the 2 clowns and there is one damsel that lives in the back of a big piece of LR in there...I don't want to tear the tank apart and I have tried a lot of ways like creeping out to the living room in the middle of the night and using a flashlight and net and he stills senses me haha..will one small dominoe really stress my clowns or anything else in there? Because its to the point now where i am over trying to get him..also I have copopods running around on a piece of branch rock at night...they don't cause problems right?...

you can keep him in there, just make sure you watch out. in all honesty 1 damsel vs a clown pair would just be dumb on the damsels part lol

also copepods & amphipods are a VERY good thing.

Back
Top Bottom