Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-25-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
What are you thinking about as far as the fish? Any ideas yet?

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yeah, I've given it some thought. A lot of thought, actually! I'd like to keep a royal gramma, an ocellaris clown, and a neon goby if possible.
If that is not a good idea, I will just go for the gramma and the clown, but I've asked around and people seem to think that all 3 of those fish will be ok. I'll also be keeping soft corals. The tank is a 15 gallon 24"x12"x12" instead of the 15 tall- I really like the shape of this tank as far as 'scaping. You can see pics in my nano thread if you're interested, just click on my sig. Not much to see yet, tho.

severum mama is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off