Digital timer/programmable outlet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonfisher33

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have been using timers on all of my FW fish tanks to certain extent with great success. ever since i got into the SW side of fish keeping, i find myself in need of 3 different timers/programmable outlets for ONE tank. One for actinitc light, one for daylight (my fixture doesn't have an embedded timer), and one for filter/skimmer/etc. the reason for a separate timer on the filter and skimmer is because the tank is in my room and i'm a light sleeper. everything else (heater, pumps) are always on. so i have to juggle with ~10wires or so every single day and i'm getting very annoyed by it. does anyone know if there's a timer/outlet that allows me to individualize each plug? right now i'm using these

Amazon.com: Coralife 01692 Digital Power Center: Pet Supplies

Amazon.com: Zoo Med AquaSun Aquarium Timer: Pet Supplies

Look to something like the Reefkeeper controllers. They have outlet modules that can controll may different things. I'm not sure if they can do 2 lights on timers as well as a pair of pumps on a different timer, but they might be able to. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom