Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Freak
Don't give up! Property are rude I tell ya. A few people said the same thing to me when I started up my tank. Ya know what? You will make mistakes that's just the way it is. Just be sure to learn from them and just try your best and keep learning. Try your best to know everything about the livestock you are keeping. Another good tip I got from someone was to keep a journal of everything you do to the tank. So you can go back and see what you did that could have caused the situation at hand. It has helped me a few times.

jwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was using the search feature and came across this. We've all made mistakes and lost fish, I hope by now you did follow through and take the leap into sw.

JustinKBreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:22 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone long time no see. I did in fact go through with it and have a beautiful and stable reef tank with over $1,500 worth of corals/fish alone that i got for a grand total of $228. You can't beat that.!!! Im going to post pics shortly

When you buy tanks, just to sell them for more money then use that extra cash for your own fish.....You have a problem!
Shark_Bait is offline   Reply With Quote

salt, saltwater

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com