Do I Stay or Do I Upgrade?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shark_Bait

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all, well here is the story. I "flip" tanks to make some cash to put into my exhisting tanks. Meaning I buy tanks from CL for super cheap and sell them for about double what I got them for. Basically this week i was able to pick up a 55 gal bowfront with equipment such as a wet/dry system, uv sterilizer, skimmer, old coralite fixture (Not the best but decent) and a few other odds and ends. The 55 gal tank n stand are not my taste. However, today I bought a beautiful 30 gal long set up with awesome custom oak stand and canopy.

So here is the big question. Do I stay with my little 10 gal experimental sw tank or do I upgrade to the 30 long?

If you think I should upgrade, should I run the equipment I just picked up or stick with the HOB filters I already have?

Keep in mind it is going to be a FOWLR and MAYBE some soft beginner corals....Maybe. I'd love to get as much input as anyone is willing to give!!!

Back
Top Bottom