Does anyone have this lighting fixture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

themartins

Aquarium Advice Freak
Fishneedit.com has a T5 4 bulb fixture for a 36" tank for $124.99. If you have one, is it as good a deal as it seems to be?

I have one. The bulbs that come with it are junk! So they should be replaced right out of the box. By the time you put even decent bulbs it it you are looking at the same price or more than just buying one that has good bulbs in it already and maybe moon lights or some other nece features built in. I'm selling mine to my brother and getting the coralife lunar fixture for less than I payed for that fixture and new bulbs. But the lunar comes with moon lights already on it and better bulbs too. Hope this helped

For the same price as the one you just posted you can get the coralife which has more power due to having 28" bulbs instead of 24" bulbs. The only issue with that is only coralife makes them but they are good bulbs. The coralife also has a reflector for each bulb but does not have a timer. Which in my eyes is good because it is one less thing to go wrong. Timers are cheap anyways

Back
Top Bottom