dr. foster and smith?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fuvibo1

Aquarium Advice Activist
i want to purchase some live fish online, i want to know anyone have any experience they could share before i made i purchase from any online live fish site.
any comments would greatly apprecaite

Never had a problem with Dr. Foster Smith.
The best place for my money is the Marine Center in DFW.
Customer service is just excellent, packaging is the best in the industry. True, I benefit from the reduced rate shipping (200 mile radius of Dallas) but, even without that, they are the best!

Just my 2c.

Andy.

Never ordered from them in particular, but since the fish have to be FedEx overnight, delivery by 11am next day, the base shipping will be at least $20.

I've heard many good comments about their liveaquaria.com site.

Never ordered fish, but have ordered many of my inverts from them. No problem here, good service. In fact one of the urchins I ordered died in about 3 days, they gave me full credit for it.

so what happen if your fish die, how does it work and what do you have to do to get credit back, do you have to shipped out your dead fish? and one more thing did anyone ever got wrong fish shipped to them?

I have ordered from them (liveaquaria.com) a few times and am pretty happy. Good service and a new 14 day warrenty. I did have a couple of losses, both fish and corals. All I did was call them and report it. They refunded my money no questions asked. You may also want to check out some on-line venders that are sponsers of this site...give them your money! HTH...Lando

I've used WC Tropical Marine for inverst and fish and was very happy. The prices are competative and shipping is a flat $25. They just re-opened under new management. Check them out.

thanks i will be sure to check them out before i made my decision, i am actually looking to purchase a juv. imperial angel

wc tropical marine?

tried to find it on line...do you have an address for it?

Always looking for a good online store. Any more out there that people recommend would be great.

i have decided to go with www.wctropicalmarine.com that are suggested but the fish i want they don't have instock yet, i assume so i am going to wait it out and do a little more research on finding out which online live marine seller is better :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom