DYING EMERACRBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok I have probley had over 8 emeralds so far but they all die in both of my tanks all water conditions are great no problems there and there is always plenty of food for them any idea y they keep dying i have not had one make it over a year and no it is not just there molting i never threw any of them out i just leave them there and the hermits and pods take care of the remains thanks Jester

I havent gotten any new snails in at least 2 years but i am talking about the crab did u missunderstand me or am i missing some sort of connection here thanks Jester

Do you put iodine in your tank. This is a supplement that helps them molt. I am not a big supplement fan but I do put this in my tank as I do have a large invert group. Lobster,crab and shrimp and many hermits.

yes i do never really for them but for my 2 fire shrimp and other shrimp and i have seen them molt before i just dont understand y they wont live in my tank thanks

Back
Top Bottom