Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carey- ( - _ - ) son of a!! I would've offered $50 lol jk

Epuerto- I like that a lot actually. Looking good

I'm liking it. You have a nice open swim area and you built up the height pretty good. I also see alot of nice spots for some corals. :)

Well done! And when you switch it around again let us know. cause I know you'll be playing with those rocks til you finish cycling. LOL I'm still playing around with mine.

I'm coming in way under budget I think on the build. I might actually have enough money left to switch my sw over to the 55 sooner than I planned.

I'm liking it. You have a nice open swim area and you built up the height pretty good. I also see alot of nice spots for some corals. :)

Well done! And when you switch it around again let us know. cause I know you'll be playing with those rocks til you finish cycling. LOL I'm still playing around with mine.

lol i think i like this setup for now until i spaz and hate it =) lol

ok i checked it it comes right off, it feels like the diatoms in toothpaste ( btw if u didnt know diatoms are in toothpaste, makes toothpaste abrasive) =)

Yea my budget won't be bad at all either. The 125 is sitting at my dads, free! If I build the stand my dad has a sawmill, free wood! I also bought my refugium to accomidate a 125 and just used it with my 75. Just need to buy new lights for $550 and I'm done

Yea my budget won't be bad at all either. The 125 is sitting at my dads, free! If I build the stand my dad has a sawmill, free wood! I also bought my refugium to accomidate a 125 and just used it with my 75. Just need to buy new lights for $550 and I'm done

nice your already setup lol

I still need the tank and the fluval fx5. Freshwater is so much easier with equipment to buy. I don't even need t5's on the tank. lol

yeah that guy is in my town too. the stupid stand I'm buying saturday is in orlando. But that seems like a good price, see all I ever see are SW setups around here.

Wonder how long his tank has been down, does anyone even use bio balls anymore?

i dont have a sump =( but i do have a 10g the one i thought was a 3 for some reason =), i was thinking about using my pump and making one all i need is plumbing but i am not sure how to do it exactly i dont want the sump 2 overflow lol

Back
Top Bottom