Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you should be going out today for that ammonia test kit, so just pick up some airline tubing. Heck of alot cheaper than buying those premade ones.

Really? The one I saw was $40. hey if you can get it, go for it. Just make sure you get to petco today, we need to know your water parameters, including ammonia.

I ordered my aclimator from dr fosters an smith for like $2. An ammonia tester of some kind is def needed. I'm also interested in how you will aquascape your tank, I had a tough time deciding on my 75(still not satisfied). Corner tanks seem like a whole other beast. Good luck an keep posting pics!!

I ordered my aclimator from dr fosters an smith for like $2. An ammonia tester of some kind is def needed. I'm also interested in how you will aquascape your tank, I had a tough time deciding on my 75(still not satisfied). Corner tanks seem like a whole other beast. Good luck an keep posting pics!!

That is exactly my problem i am so confused on what i want 2 do i wana try starting high in the back and slowly getting smaller like the shape of a U with the bottom of the U being the back of the tank tell me what you think

You've got plenty of time to get it the way you want. I just yanked out every rock I had yesterday to get my anenome out so I re-did my tank. LOL It's easier before you get fish so work on it now.

The sand didnt come today even though usps said it would (bummer) but i was productive and moved my battery backup supply into the stand and made the wiring more inconspicuous. the sand better be here tommorow or ill be mad lol

Haha! I bet! I'm glad you said you liked the look of the lights because that's what I'm getting tommarrow! Except mine is 36". Ohh dear god I can't wait! I want my dam rock to cycle so I can finalize the rock scape and start adding corals!!! HURRY UP!

Haha! I bet! I'm glad you said you liked the look of the lights because that's what I'm getting tommarrow! Except mine is 36". Ohh dear god I can't wait! I want my dam rock to cycle so I can finalize the rock scape and start adding corals!!! HURRY UP!

lol true i was reading this other thread and a guy said it was better to add the rock then the sand so it would stop collapses what do you think, because my key largo dry rock is just begging 2 b e aquascaped.

Back
Top Bottom