Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww I knew they'd be cute!! lol

You probably have diatoms again, you kinda just used the last amount of bacteria you probably had left in the tank so I'd go slow. :)

So in the meantime, any tips, or anything i should know. I was also thinking of getting that 120w led light fixture in a week or 2

I say enjoy your clowns and maybe tweak your rockwork. This is the sensitive time to be sure you are all ok as far as water parameters. You don't want to get discouraged again. :)

I should be getting my 60g in 3 weeks so I have to wait until then to hang my led fixture. I think it's a great deal for the money. Just gonna have to be careful not to burn any corals. lol

Both of them are doing very well still, eating, and im pretty sure i saw them do their pairing dance once or twice so far, and im also planning on getting another fish this weekend

Ok fish are doing great, tommorow going to pick up a new fish, and i order a new light, the 120w reef led's. I can wait, its finnaly starting up!

Alright picked myself up 4 nerite snail, and a sand sifter goby. They are all acclimating and i hope they do great!

finished acclimating them and he started eating instantly=). He is exploring the tank sifting as he goes, isnt that a good sign?

Amazing day! The new lights came in, i got the nice and situated, and they make the biggest difference. The tank looks beautiful, the fishes colors really pop now.

Attachments

• new lights.jpg
    new lights.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 75
Got 4 frags of zoas today, all opened up withing the hour of placing them, 10 new hermits also. Everything is doing well

Another update lol, tanks still doing well, added 5 more snails and a very nice flame angel today =)

Attachments

• flame angel.jpg
    flame angel.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom