Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D4, you ?

lol i used to play rec with my friends every weekend, and ref every sunday but the people i played wiith , REal fun layback people, stoped playing now the only people at my field are people who ruin the sport or everyone like overshooting people left and right i mean getting hit dont bother me its they are all bark no bit cant play but think they can, they say like o i will wreck you but when you get out there all they doo is 15bps psp ramp, and miss, and when i get them they are confused why their 1200 dollar guns their mommy bought them didnt hit me.
lol i just like ranted

They think they got skill, because all they do is play with the noobies, when i play with new comers i one ball but they overshoot and think they are good, and when good people want to play they cry an fuss the teams are uneven

Yea you gotta take it easy on the newbies or they're never gonna play again an the sport dies. An unfortunately the people that ruin it worse than them are the people that go around shooting people on the street or dogs or w.e. Too many headlines in the news putting a negative spotlight on the sport.
I shoot a $1500 gun but I bought it myself for $500. God bless ebay lol, the sport is starting to turn towards the xball style of play so more and more people are ramping, which as you said makes bad players think they're better. Fortunately my team plays in one of the few NPPL based tourneys around though one of our tourney series is goin to psp scoring(not happy about it)..and there's a lil rant of my own lol

Yea you gotta take it easy on the newbies or they're never gonna play again an the sport dies. An unfortunately the people that ruin it worse than them are the people that go around shooting people on the street or dogs or w.e. Too many headlines in the news putting a negative spotlight on the sport.
I shoot a $1500 gun but I bought it myself for $500. God bless ebay lol, the sport is starting to turn towards the xball style of play so more and more people are ramping, which as you said makes bad players think they're better. Fortunately my team plays in one of the few NPPL based tourneys around though one of our tourney series is goin to psp scoring(not happy about it)..and there's a lil rant of my own lol

lol true true, it WILL LIVE ON!

I LIKE IT! maybe ill tweak it a lil tell me what you think
i WANT you to critisize!! tell me what you think is wrong!
Dont try to make me feel good lol!:cool:

oops didnt put the picture in this post lmao!

Ok sorry man, this is the best picture of my skimmer that I could get. As you can see that's the outlet pipe and the sponges at the bottom

Attachments

• image-418146924.jpg
    image-418146924.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 137
Ok i see what you mean but my skimmer has like a maze of acrilic to stop detritus from getting back into the tank and i dont think there is a way i could do that. when i get my sand HOPEFULLY in a hour or two i will fill the tank allllll the way up hopefully that might help

And here is the tank!!! cleared up nicely
My power filter input tube is hidden in the rockwork so i angled my powerhead threw the rock at the intake , it worked nicely tell me what you think

Attachments

• cloudy setup 003.jpg
    cloudy setup 003.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 186
Very nice. Is does look a little bland without the substrate though! Yeah my skimmer has an open top so it was really easy to do

The sand got here lilttle over an hour ago i rinsed it but sincse it was so fine when i added it to the tank it only has like a 1mm visibility but the sand is nice hopefully it will clear up soon for all to seee!!!! can wait!

Yea I rinsed my sand and had the same thing happen. It will clear up in a few hours and your tank will look great.

Back
Top Bottom