Feather Dusters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rthoman

Aquarium Advice Activist
The other day when I was at the LFS i bought a feather duster. They had a few different kinds. One of them was a bright green color. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about a green one, I have only seen brown.

Did it look like this?

Feather Duster Indopacífico

featherdusterindopacifico.jpg

Still searching...

Was it layered like a pine tree?

Try this link and see if any of those fit the one you saw http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/scateg.cfm?siteid=23&pCatId=504

I checked the site you posted. I can't tell for sure. I found a picture in one of my books and it looks a little like the Triffid Anemone :? I sure hope not. Lists it as wolf in sheep's clothing. It looks as if there is another one showing up on the other side of the rock. It isn't exactly the color of the one in the book. The one in my tank is a little more on the pink/beige side. I don't know whether to be happy because it's something I want or sad because it's something I don't want. :roll:

I thinks it the same as in that picture. When I go back to the store I'll see if they know what it is. It was about that size in comparison to the others just like in the picture.

I heard from someone else this morning that they are all of the same general class of tube worm. Just come from different areas of the ocean.

Care requirments are the same as other dusters and tube worms.

Back
Top Bottom