feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tcarola154

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok, so I bought a diamond watchman goby and naturally the LFS had no idea what they were talking about when it came to feeding. I got home and looked at the profile for the fish and it says they eat brine shrimp etc. As of now I have managed to squirt some brine shrimp into the front of his little burrow with an eye dropper and he ate it all... so he is eating. I was just wondering if there was a better way to feed them. Any ideas?

another thing on the goby... he has kind of taken up shop where my damsel used to hang out and now whenever he comes out the damsel goes after him... I dont want to stress him out because he is getting bullied, do you think I should put my damsel in QT for a few days and let the goby become more comfortable?

No need to target feed this fish at all. Call the LFS and see what they were feeding. I suggest switching to mysis shrimp or krill instead of brine. Much better nutritional value. Be very careful not to over-feed frozen food and thaw/rinse it well prior to adding it to the tank or it can foul the water.

Back
Top Bottom