Feeding advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomchong22

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well my 60 gal just finished cycling. About two days ago I added 2 clownfish. Everything is going good.. But I find it a little difficult to feed them. They like to stay in the bottom corner of the tank. With an overflow and the powerheads only a little bit of food gets to where the clown fish are. I try to target feed them... But with my tank being 24 in deep the return from my sump creates just enough current to blow the food away b4 it gets to the fish. Any ideas how I can feed them better?

They'll eat, there just getting used to there new environment....you'll see, there pigs!!!:)

yep. I've had my clowns for a month and they would swim up to about 2 inches away from my hand when I'm near the tank. Most of the time, they would stay in their corner

Yeah it's just a little hard to feed two small fish In a huge 60 gal tank lol.

I still have to turn off my flow to feed mine LOL. I think I have mentally defective fish. But it gets the job done.

Lol. Yeah I just made a batch of homemade food. They are getting more active around the tank now. And man do they love the fresh homemade frozen food. It consists of: scallops, cod, shrimp, talapia, garlic, broccoli, carrots, and nori sea weed.

Back
Top Bottom