feeding fish brimp shrimp I hatched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

magnaflow

Aquarium Advice Regular
ok I did the whole mix up stick in eggs and alot fo them hatch.. but there tiny tiny.. how long do I Wait until I feed them.. Or do I do it now even though there hard as hell to see?

The y may be hard for you to see but the fish will gobble them up. Even if you think they are too small they will grow in the tank as well as in a brine shrimp hatchery :)

Unless they are cysts the eggs might not be the best thing to add - the eggs cases can be scratchy to small mouths.

what would the best thing to be to use to take the shrimp out without getting all the eggs.. I know it says the eggs will float to the top but alot have not

ok well came home today to try it. Now I notice I have more eggs then anything. SO I think I messed it up. Whats the best way to set this up? I seen a few different ways to do it but whats the best and easiest way to hatch them?

I thought about trying this but I can buy a large bag of them already hatched and about 3/8" long at the LFS for less than $2

Back
Top Bottom