Feeding the Fallow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erok7620

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my fish are all in QT undergoing hypo which they will be in for 6wks or so until the Ich is gone. ( a warning to all!!!! never, I mean never! add fish to your tank without QTing. I learned the hard way and trust me its worth the money! buy a QT tank!) Anyway, I have a few colonies of zoanthids,Star polyps, some shrooms, lettuce, snake coral, one anenome, gold coral banded shrimp, sand sifting star, many bivalve hitchhiker somethings (I dont know what they are but like 1/2" clams, oysters or somethings), feather dusters, mini stars, a couple of emeralds, and 15-20 assorted snails/hermits in the display tank. I've been feeding with cyclops and zoo/phytoplex. What should I be concerned with in this fishless period and what should I be feeding? Thanks in advance!

Eric

I would contiue to feed with cyclops, zoo/phytoplex for the filter feeders, and a MUCH smaller than normal feeding of what you normally feed the fish for the inverts.

I agree, you want to keep the beneficial bacteria alive.

Back
Top Bottom