Filtration and equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonty

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, another question on filtration. I have a 220L tank with a 30L sump. At the moment it has LR and LS in it. How much rock should I use? I also have a TMC skimmer 600 which i have problems with(can anyone help?) http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f60/tmc-protein-skimmer-600-a-169200.html

Now, What other equipment do I need, Any sort of reactors( nitrate, calcium, phosphate?) With the nitrate and phosphate can I combine the powders together into one reactor? Aquarium controllers like the neptune apex controller? Anyone have one and it is worth it?

I hope to start off with FOWLR and then go to corals later on. I have T5 39W lighting with reflectors( 2 marine white and 2 actinic blue 420mn) what sort of corals could I keep? to keep some corals should i get a T5 6X 39W bulbs?

Can anyone help? Any other equipment I may need which you have which you would say it has helped out your tank so much everyone should have one.

Thanks, Jonty

Back
Top Bottom