Finally getting started.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GOBY

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I was just writing to let you know I have started my 28 gallon Via Aqua tank. there is no water in it but I have 10 lbs of crushed coral followed by 22 lbs of aragonite sand I also have 20 lbs of live sand to put in once I get the water put in which hopefully will be around thanksgiving when I will also start out with 10 lbs of coral reef rock and 10lbs of live rock. I have also purchased a prizm protein skimmer and
penguin 170(which will be used mostly for flow along with my mj 900 and used for media when needed).
I wanted to say thank you for all of the advice so far as I am sure I will need plenty more as I progress with my tank. Right now I am planning on adding slowly 2 ocellaris clowns, one sixline wrasse, one cherub pygmy angel, and I would like to also put in some type of either goby or blenny (If anyone has any suggestions please let me know) these along with the obvious snails and crabs and possibly a peppermint shrimp.
Aquarium Advice thank you for such a good site where there are so many knowledgeable aquarists to turn to for advice. :D

How exciting! :)

There's nothing that matches gathering all your equipment and pondering what the final product is going to look like. You have a lot of joy ahead of you and you have my well wishes for being successful.

Guy

slow slow slow

Good luck on your journey

Just wanted to say congrats on the decision to start. Many fun filled days to you. I know I have had some.

Back
Top Bottom