Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #111
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteGTI
Pump chamber
Thank you sir...

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:23 AM   #112
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Haha yea man I know you love information. Yea it's good to run it just water in it to make sure no leaks etc. Man wait until you put corals in and then decide its not enough flow or the right flow in the right places.. im going nuts with my.little candy canes and frogspawn I just put in lol. I can see that choosing where to place each coral is going to be your ocd lol. You thought your FW scape was tough.. just wait til your entire scape is living things with light and flow requirements haha have fun buddy.

NyteGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #113
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Haha yea man I know you love information. Yea it's good to run it just water in it to make sure no leaks etc. Man wait until you put corals in and then decide its not enough flow or the right flow in the right places.. im going nuts with my.little candy canes and frogspawn I just put in lol. I can see that choosing where to place each coral is going to be your ocd lol. You thought your FW scape was tough.. just wait til your entire scape is living things with light and flow requirements haha have fun buddy.
Haha!! Yeah I'll try!! And I won't forget those gloves!!

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Old 01-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #114
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Yea just in case. I got my frogspawn frag from a local reefer who actually has an allergic reaction to the coral. And not.just the fleshy part but all of it so he HAS to wear em lol. But ill be wearing them just in case. But remember no powder versions.. don't want the powder to release in the tank lol.
NyteGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #115
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Yea just in case. I got my frogspawn frag from a local reefer who actually has an allergic reaction to the coral. And not.just the fleshy part but all of it so he HAS to wear em lol. But ill be wearing them just in case. But remember no powder versions.. don't want the powder to release in the tank lol.
Gotcha!

Tags
salt, saltwater

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com