Finally Gonna go Saltwater - 29 Gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, so now you will have two 75 gallon saltwater tanks?? Awesome!!! :)

I woul be happy to help with the transfer, mine worked out pretty well! :)

Hey spoonman I found a great deal on a light system for my tank. Its a 150w metal halide with 2 t5 blue actinic and 4 moon lights for 120 bucks. You can check it out on my thread called "My First Reef Tank"

Found one of my percula clowns on the floor a couple days ago. One of my first fish. Don't know if I will replace it.

spoonman said:
Found one of my percula clowns on the floor a couple days ago. One of my first fish. Don't know if I will replace it.

Sorry man. Do you not have a lid?

Nope, dont have lids on the 29 or the 75. Like it better without. Just sucks when they jump. Had him for about 7 months. Dont know why he waited till now. Now Lucy has no Ricky....

spoonman said:
Nope, dont have lids on the 29 or the 75. Like it better without. Just sucks when they jump. Had him for about 7 months. Dont know why he waited till now. Now Lucy has no Ricky....

Sorry man. Regardless of all the benefits of lidless, this is the exact reason i have/will always have one:( I just hate the chance of losing a friend

Tank is doing well. Have made some changes to the scape and moved a couple corals to the 75. I think I will do a couple videos and post them in the next couple days. Both the 29 and 75 have undergone some changes. Thanks for asking!

Back
Top Bottom