Here are the new floors in with the 140 moved back to its spot! I drained the tank and put the fish in buckets, then when we had enough floor done I moved it back and started to re set it up. Now that the floors are done I can move on with the 29G switch to saltwater!
I ordered the RO
unit yesterday and should have it in a week or so. So, here is what I have so far:
4 bulb T5HO light
160G bucket of salt
2-Hydor Koralia 550 powerheads
dry rock 40lbs
Saltwater Master Test Kit
Fluval 405 canister filter
Live rock 10-15lbs
Brute 35 gallon trash can for mixing water
Just picked up a 40 gallon glass tank for $15 in preparation for turning into sump for the 140G when I decide to go saltwater in that tank. Hopefully setting up the 29g in the next couple of weeks!