Finally have pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like you are getting there. I wish I had a digital so I could post some pictures. How much LR do you have in your tank?

Rachel

I still stare at my rock trying to see if anything new has shown up on it. I have some plants and a feather duster that was growing on mine. I also have a crab that I found the other day. Good Luck.

Rachel

I woke up tis morning and have brittle stars all over the place :) counted at least 8 plus their are about 10 or so crabs....hope they arent any problems

Oh you got the cool stuff. I wish some brittle stars would show up on mine. So far only one crab that I know of. I did find what I think is another feather duster this morning. To me it's all cool. I love looking for the things in my tank.

Rachel

well, I research to find where i can get good rock for the least amount and although most on here will say negitive things about how i got it, in the long run they will be jealous when i say I got 80lb of that rock for $100. That is less then $2 per lb. I met a guy here local from ebay that him and his brother has an area in the gulf that they legally can grow and cultive liverock. This rock has all kinds of stuff on it...

www.liverocks.com is right in your backyard and their live rock is incredible. You should really take a look at their stuff before you buy any more. You'll find it stunning by comparison. Great tank shots. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Back
Top Bottom