finding zoas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swjunkie

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was looking the other day at zoaID.com and was wondering if anyone knows where to find some of the zoas? I am having a hard time locating these.
TIA

have you checked that site out? I have found that many of the zoas that are the same have a million different names.

There are some people selling them on ebay. A lot of them have their own online stores that you can link to and check them out. Just look up live coral and there should be tons of corals popping up.

I have not delt with the people on ebay either. I hear good and bad things from people who have bought off of there. My friend bought 100 nass. snails off of ebay for really cheap and they came really quickly. Thats about all I know from buying on ebay. :)

Check out extremecorals.com they're local to me. They're store is nice and their website is even better. When you sign up for the email list they give you a $25 coupon towards your first purchase. They have some amazing stuff!!!

Thanx I will check them out. What about small frags like 1-2" frags maybe about five polyps. I am making one of my 10g a zoa tank and the other one a shroom tank. I dont have alot of room to work with and all of the online dealers frags are too large. The LFS I deal with are the right size just bad selection.

Back
Top Bottom