First attempt at a reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That makes sense, I appreciate your insight.....at this point, what options do I have for fish having the tang in there?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well what are you planning on doing with the tank? What kind of reef? My mixed reef is a 55 tank with a tomini in it. Basically you'll be aiming towards small nano type fish and keep it at a minimum to avoid parameter issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I want a one spot foxface. Other than that, this tank is more about learning salt and corals for a future project. What kind of reefs are there? I've been thinking moderate flow and moderate lighting and know there won't be many fish with the size. With the fox not working and I'm stuck with the tang I'm thinking about my options.

Thanks. I'll look into those and some mushrooms. What about fish?

He just told you in post 62 he said nano type fish ,
your best place to look would be live aquara as they give you the best descriptions ,
I would avoid the spot fox face till you have a bigger tank , If you decide to get mushrooms be sure to re direct your flow till they attach most of the ones I have are growing on the backside of my rocks, because I never re directed my flow

I didn't realize all nano fish would be ok with a tang. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom