First Coral - How does he look?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Urgent - wtf

My coral is doing something crazy. What is going on?

Brown stringy stuff coming out of it.

Picture Below

HELP!!!

photo.jpg

I commented on your other post about the torch and I will say again that is a really sweet torch. As far as your coral selections something to keep in mind is that Xenia and mushrooms can grow like weeds. I know mushrooms will drop off the rock and migrate around the tank too. Some really nice looking LPS you should look into are favia, very nice and come in a variety of colors and are easy to care for. Candy came is another nice looking easy one. Hammer and frogspawn are nice and are actually related to torch and are also nice and flowy. There are so many options out there I don't think you should limit yourself. The only real limit you will face is going to be flow and lighting. A suggestion which I did was look on liveaquaria.com and just browse their coral and see what you like and right there you will find care requirements for flow and lighting. Get a list of must have corals and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom