First fish..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceanicsublimat

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tank has been up for about 2 months now and I have just purchased my first fish.. a scooter dragonette.. I didn't realize they were like mandarin fish when I got it..the lfs didn't have any other fish in and I wanted to get a fish so I can start feeding the tank.. since my system is so new will the scooter eat all the pods up or do u think I'll be ok?

Honestly, with your tank only two months old, he's probably going to starve to death.

They often starve to death in old established tanks.

Bearfan said:
Honestly, with your tank only two months old, he's probably going to starve to death.

They often starve to death in old established tanks.

It will starve. Take it back.

From what I heard dragonites just keep the pod population under control. Pods reproduce like rabbits, Mine reproduce in my fuge then flow into the main aquarium from what I have seen also I look at one rock and I see like 10 pop their heads out then go back in. IDK whats going on in there maybe a little party? My point is is that pods once there in the aquarium they will continue to be there even if they are being eatin.

Back
Top Bottom