First New Fish Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cleaner doesn't do much "cleaning" he just hangs under an arch and waits till I feed. He used to always roam and clean the fish and jump on my hands and clean under my finger nails.

My cleaner doesn't do much "cleaning" he just hangs under an arch and waits till I feed. He used to always roam and clean the fish and jump on my hands and clean under my finger nails.

Do you know why he stopped?

Hi do any of you know what this is? It's grey and fuzzy and it's on my rocks. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392774540.660042.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392774558.723136.jpg

This is on my sand; it's a blackish gray ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392774610.784765.jpg and how do you delete threads? Can't seem to figure it out.

Hi Fishman, just wondering, have you ever had problems with your valenitni puffer eating nassarius snails?

He's a puffer. That's what it eats in the wild.

But I've heard stories of some people keeping them alive together. Can you keep them well fed to help with the chances of that not happening, or is there nothing you can pretty much do?

But I've heard stories of some people keeping them alive together. Can you keep them well fed to help with the chances of that not happening, or is there nothing you can pretty much do?

You can try but there are no guarantees. It's very likely he will eventually consume all of your inverts.

You can try but there are no guarantees. It's very likely he will eventually consume all of your inverts.

Ugh okay thanks. I really want a fish with personality, just one that doesn't kill my inverts ?

So update: added two ocellaris clownfish yesterday and they pretend they're chromis and shoal with them :D and adding 20 Astraea snails tomorrow for the junk on the rocks.

Back
Top Bottom